Monday, April 11, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Back in like March, we went to the Bridal show in Atlanta.  My Mom, Grandma, Matt, and one of my bridesmaids, Whitney (who actually introduced Matt and me, but that's another story for another blog post!)  were all in attendance.  It was so overwhelming because there were SO many vendors there and I didn't know what to expect! We entered all kinds of drawings and signed up for numerous mailing lists, but one of the best things that we walked away with was a free engagement session! So we met with with Julie and J.J. Reynolds in Piedmont Park about two weeks ago to do our session.  It had STORMED so badly the night before and it had dropped down to like 50 degrees that I was really worried that the pictures were going to turn out horrible.  You know..shivering with frizzy hair is not cute.  I figured we'd just go with it since we weren't paying for them.  I got the email from Julie this past weekend that the pictures were ready and I was very please with how they turned out! Here are some of my favorites...


Of course I had to put on on here of my amazing ring! He picked it out himself and
let me just say..he did GOOD! :)







We've decided this one is going to be blown up and put above the mantle.  I 
just LOVE the colors! And yes...we are actually sitting IN the tree.  Maybe next time I will show all the bloopers and the pictures of me trying to get DOWN from said tree.



I am so, so happy with how they turned out!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a LEGIT post ;) LOVE the tree picture...super cool for above the mantle! And he did AWESOME on the ring. It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete