Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh yea..heyyyyy.

Well, this blog got off to a great start (not!). Not quite sure what happened but I have had so many blogging ideas that I wanted to do, but never had the inspiration to do them.  However, that all ends today.  I really want to use this blog as a way of remembering this time in my life as there are so many amazing changes going on right now.  So let's play catch up (with bullet points)!

-Wedding plans are progressing.  We have chose our ceremony and reception locations.  We booked our photographer a couple of weeks ago.  I'm trying to think of the little things that we need to get as the summer season wraps up in stores.  Things like beverage tubs, decorations, etc.  I am still collecting brooches for my bouquet (more on that later...I'm really excited about it!).  It'll look similar to this one, but in different colors.


I kind of need to find a dress, though.  I went and tried some on the other week, but nothing struck my fancy.  We'll see.  The boys need to try on suits too and we need some more birdcages for the reception! These we will be using as centerpieces...well, not these exactly, but you catch my drift.  I wonder what I'll be doing with all these after the wedding though...hmm...



-We got new cars! Woohoo! Matt started it all when he traded in his Dodge Ram for something a little more gas friendly.  He found a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition.


That's not it, but it looks exactly like that.  As we were looking around at all the cars waiting to test drive it, I found the Jeep Patriots.  I have always had small, two-door cars, so I was definitely ready for a change!  Matt got his Jeep and the next day we went back and I got mine.


 Isn't it so pretty!? I have always wanted a white car and I looove my big girl car! It's so weird having so many doors though! 


As for recently, I have have been enjoying my summer break.  Next week is my last full week off before the school year starts up again.  We go back a little earlier than other counties because we get a week off every 9 weeks or so.  I am trying not to think of the fact that my summer has literally disappeared in front of my face.  This summer has been filled with beach time, pool time, Braves games and grilling out and I'm not ready to give it up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment