Thursday, January 2, 2014

Halloween 2013

This year was (obviously) Sophia's first Halloween and the kick-off to her first holiday season! I know she won't remember anything from this year, so it's more for Matt and I, but we have been so excited to take her to her first pumpkin patch, get her pumpkin carved, and celebrate her first Halloween costume! I love celebrating all of these "firsts" with her and I know we have a ton more to experience with her!

One afternoon, we went to a nearby pumpkin patch to take some pictures and pick out some pumpkins to carve at home.  Since she's still so little, we didn't need to go somewhere that had a lot of extras, but I am sure as she grows up she will enjoy the pumpkin patches with petting zoos, hay rides, corn mazes, etc.

I was super excited because I remembered to bring my camera to the pumpkin patch! In true Larissa fashion, I totally forgot the memory card! Oopsies! Luckily, Matt's 5S took some great pictures for us!









No comments:

Post a Comment