Tuesday, October 23, 2012

6 Weeks




I know I skipped a week...there wasn't much goin on, so I didn't document it!


5 weeks...told you there's not much going on there other than some bloat

How far along? 6 weeks 5 days



Baby's Development: Baby's brain and nervous system are developing and heart will begin to beat around this time.  Your baby only measures 0.08 to 0.2 inches (2 to 5 millimeters) from crown to rump!

Maternity clothes? Not yet, I have to be careful about what shirts I wear cause since it's so early, I look more fat than pregnant.
Weight Gain? -1 lbs
Am I Showing? Nope, not yet...I do feel bloated though. 


Sleep? Amazing, but I never feel like I am getting enough.  I start a new job this past week and it's been fun adjusting to that new schedule.  I feel asleep Friday night at 7:30pm and woke up at 9:00 am
It's fun being pregnant...? It's not been much fun this week, but I do look forward to finding out each week's changes

Funny moment this week? I got to tell my close girlsfriends this week, because...let's be honest, I can't keep a secret like this to save my life.  They were all super excited! We also got to visit with the Jones Family and sweet baby Everleigh!
Exciting Moment? Telling my close friends!
How have I been feeling? HAH! I definitely jinxed myself by saying that I didn't feel pregnant.  This week, the morning sickness has definitely hit! I usually get it right when I wake up until about 10 or 11 and then in the afternoon around 5 until I go to bed.  So, at least I get a little break, but other that that..it's rough.  I haven't actually gotten sick yet...just a really strong quesy feeling. I'm still super tired, too. Oh...and have I mentioned my face looks like a 12 year old is going through puberty? Well...it doesn't.  And the over the sounter stuff I usually use I can't right now, so I have been trying to do more natural things like witch hazel and ACV.  We'll see how that works...
 

Movement: Nope!
Food cravings:  Not a damn thing.  Everything makes me feeling like vomiting and there isn't a single thing that even sounds remotely ok so I can at least get food in my stomach.
Rings on or off? On! Hopefully staying that way for a while!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Um..I think I cried like 3 or 4 days in a row this week. HAH! I know that I have been hard to handle, and poor Matt has been doing a superb job of dealing with me.  He's my rockstar.
Looking forward to: Our first Dr's appointment on the 19th of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment