Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keeping track of things...


I want to try and keep track of everything as best as I can.  Emily Parker would be so proud! I love these little surveys I've seen and now that I can be the obnoxious pregnant lady...I'm going to play along!


Baby "Bump" the day I found out!
How far along? 4 weeks and 5 days

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my awesome MIL did buy me my first two pieces this weekend!
Weight Gain? -2 lbs.  I know that wont last long.
Am I Showing? Nope, not yet...I do feel bloated though. 


Sleep? Not the greatest. I have woken up arpund 2am-4am for the past two nights and haven't been able to go to sleep for a couple of hours.  It's hard for me to get comfortable for some reason.  And I have been having some crazy hip pains, so that's been very uncomfortable.

It's fun being pregnant...? And telling Matt I do what I want because I'm growing a human.  He loves it.  Really.
Funny moment this week? Seeing everyone's face when we told them the news!
Exciting Moment? Finding out! Telling Matt! Telling our parents! Lots of excitement this week!
How have I been feeling? Pretty good! Besides the hip pain and lack of sleep, nothing too crazy.  I haven't had any nausea yet or any crazy fatigue.  I don't really feel pregnant! I'm sure that won't last too long, so I am trying to enjoy it while I can!
 
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings:  Not really...nothing sounds appetizing right now, actually.  No food makes me feel sick, but nothing sounds good, either.  I am trying to get in as much healthy food as I can now.
Rings on or off? On! Hopefully staying that way for a while!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I think I've been mostly happy.  I'm sure Matt will tell you I've been somewhat moody though!
Looking forward to: Telling all my girls!

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant with Persephone I never had morning sickness and the smells and thoughts of certain foods didn't turn me off, but like you described nothing sounded good. Even some of my favorite meals just didn't sound appetizing. Once 2nd trimester hit though that changed :)

    ReplyDelete