Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Whitman is 28 weeks!



How far along? 28 weeks and 6 days..78 days to go! Seriously!? Weren’t we just in the 100’s? Tim is flying by right now!



Baby's Development:  Sophia weighs in at about 2.5 lbs and is almost 16 inches long…the size of a Chinese cabbage!  She could be dreaming at this stage in utero, as well as blinking, coughing, and better breathing



Maternity clothes?  Yep and loving them!

Weight Gain? About 8 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight according to my scale and about 10 lbs over according to my doctor.

Am I Showing? Yep! It looks like there’s a basketball under my shirt!

Sleep?  Sooo sleepy.  I miss good sleep!

Exciting Moment? I had my dr’s appointment this Friday.  From now on until 36 weeks, my appointments will be bi-weekly instead of once a month.  Once I hit 36 weeks, they will be weekly.  Like I said…time is flying by! I had my 1-hour glucose test, which I somehow failed.  I am waiting to hear from the dr’s office to schedule my 3 hour and crossing my fingers I pass that one! I was pretty disappointed about not passing, especially since I don’t fit the “profile,” but I am trying not to worry about it too much.

I also got to eat lunch with two friends from high school on Sunday.  Danielle is due exactly one week after me and Melissa is due exactly one week after Danielle.  It was nice to sit and chat pregnancy with them because there is only so much that not pregnant people want to listen to before they get bored. Haha  I am interested to see when we all give birth.  Wouldn’t it be wild if it’s all on the same day? Totally possible!

Danielle, Melissa, and I

Gender:   Sweet baby girl!

Stretch marks? Not yet! I am still slathering on the Burt’s Bees and also coconut oil and crossing my fingers!

What do I miss? Just sleep right now!

How have I been feeling? Pretty good for the most part! I had one day last week where I my back and belly were hurting pretty bad.  It wasn’t cramps or contractions or anything…I was just very uncomfortable on my way home.  It was probably something silly like gas! I felt better when I woke up the next morning.  Still super tired and heartburn/indigestion like crazy!

Movement: She’s a dancing machine in there! I think she flipped or rolled around yesterday and then went back to being head down today.  I’m feeling pokes, jabs, and rolls all over the place!

Food cravings:  Grape slushes from Sonic right now! And fruits…back to grapefruits, strawberries, blueberries, etc.

Food aversions: None

Rings on or off? Still on

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!

Looking forward to:  Matt’s mom is throwing us our second shower on Feb 24th so I am super excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment