Thursday, April 2, 2015

31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks and 3 days



Baby's Development: Stella is about 18 inches long and almost 4 lbs...as big a 4 oranges? Random... Her brain is developing at a super fast pace, with speech and language centers in the middle of development. 



Maternity clothes? Getting to that point where nothing is starting to fit anymore! I don't want to buy any maternity with only 8.5 weeks left, so I'll just suck it up.

Weight Gain? 5 lbs over pre-pregnancy weight

Am I Showing? Lord yes..it's funny to me, because sometimes I forget about the belly until I try to fit between a tight space and fail. I'm always surprised that it's so big (and going to get bigger!)

Sleep? I have been randomly waking up around 4-5 am and having a hard time going back to sleep.  In my half asleep state, I start panicking about out impending move and how we're gonna work it all out with a toddler and a newborn.  And oh yea...we still don't know where we're going yet.

Exciting Moment? We got the dresser all put together, so we are all ready to start arranging all the furniture and making it homey for the 2 months she'll be in it.  :)

Gender: Girl!

Stretch marks? None yet

What do I miss? Just not feeling uncomfortable all the time.  Same ol' third trimester pregnancy complaints.

How have I been feeling? Eh..some days are better than others.  The exhaustion from the first trimester is back and most days, I have to take a nap while Sophia naps. I get pretty worn out by the end of the day and it's definitely getting harder to carry Sophia or the laundry baskets up and down the stairs.  Matt has been awesome with picking up my slack lately.  :) Sophia has been so helpful, too.  She loves throwing things away in the trash can, picking stuff up off the floor for me and putting things away when I ask her.  She just recently started calling Stella by name and it might just be the cutest thing ever.

Movement:  Still crazy and all other the place.  Her movements are getting sharper as she keeps getting bigger.  She loves to stick her butt out to the left of my belly button and poke her feet out on my right side, just like Sophia did.  About a week ago, she flipped a little into more of a transverse position.  It freaked me out for a couple of days because she had been head down this whole time.  Thankfully, she moved back down and I'm pretty sure she's back to head down.  I have an appointment tomorrow, so I will have the dr confirm it.

Food cravings:  Back to loving the Zaxby's ice.  I got a cup of it yesterday and it hit the spot!

Food aversions: None anymore, thankfully!

Rings on or off? Still on and loose most of the time.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Can tired be an option?

Baby "To Do" List: Oh Lord, I don't even know where to begin with this.  We have everything for the nursery ready to be rearranged and fixed all pretty.  I need to start going through the baby stuff in the basement and figure out what I need to pull back.  I also need to start getting things together for our PCS in July.  2 of the 5 places we could get sent to are overseas, so we need to apply/update passports just in case.  We also need to start taking pictures of all of our stuff in preparation for the movers.  I need to look into how to get organized for a PCS and tips on making it a smooth transition because it's gonna be a little crazy! I'm praying that wherever we get sent we will all be able to go together instead of Matt having to go first and set stuff up because the thought of a long flight by myself with a toddler and a newborn makes me want to break out in hives! We wanted an adventure when we joined the Army, and I think we're about to get it! ;)

Comparison: 31 weeks with Sophia HERE.

1 comment:

  1. You make pregnancy look so fun. You're all belly and super adorable!

    ReplyDelete