Thursday, June 6, 2013

Behind the Scenes- Sophia's Newborn Pictures!

On the Thursday, May 9th we had our wedding photographer, Heidi ( come down and take some newborn pictures of Sophia.  Originally, we were planning on doing some birth pictures because I thought it would be really cool to have that moment documented.  However, once we were in labor and we realized how long and how difficult it was going to be, we texted Heidi to let her know the change in plans. She was so awesome and understanding and we were really excited to have her come over a few days later.

Sophia was definitely feisty for her first session! I'm pretty sure we managed to go through every blanket we owned because she peed or pooped on all of them!  But in the end, Heidi managed to get some great shots! I know that most people reading this blog have already seen these on Facebook, but below are some of my favorites..











2 comments:

  1. SO adorable! I'm a big fan of the baby in the arm pose :) We plan to do one with each of our babies. It's so classic and a great way to compare them all :) I LOVE the one of you with her! Legit...belongs in a magazine and I'm trying not to hate you for being so freakin' beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Emily. Hard to believe they were that little.

    ReplyDelete