Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Sophia's nursery reveal!

 I wanted to give y'all a look into Sophia's nursery that we have been working hard to finish! I had a running list of things for Matt to finish before Sophia got here and he worked every day off he had to finish it all! 

We are working with a smaller space because we wanted to keep our guest room for...well, guests! I love it all though and I love the way it all has come together! 

 When we though Sophia was a boy, we were planning to do navy and gray in the room, so when we found out she was actually a SHE, we added some pink accents.  

Matt has been very nice about letting me do whatever crazy ideas I saw on Pinterest.  His biggest thing was that he wanted darker furniture.  I am very much a white furniture person, but we compromised and I got the good parking spot in the drive way. :)

 Without further ado...here is her nursery!


 
Right above the light switch in the door way

Looking to the left from the door way

Changing table and lounging/nursing area.  The pink baskets have all the burp clothes/nursing supplies.


Behind her crib is a basket of toys, but it's kinda hiding in this picture.

Crib/reading area


Matt's bookshelf he's had for forever

Sweet wreath from our first baby shower on her closet door and her birdcage hair bow holder

Right side of her closet.  Matt and his dad worked SO hard to put in the closet organization stuff and they did an AMAZING job!

   
Left side of closet
 And there you have it! Now we are just missing a sweet little squishy baby! We're ready for you Sophia!

2 comments:

  1. so so so excited for you!!!! love the nursery!!!! i especially am impressed with the tissue balls...i've tried to make them myself and have FAILED. they are no joke!!! ;) everything looks beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definately a lot to learn about this subject. I love all of the points you have made.

    Feel free to visit my blog post tusze

    ReplyDelete